Tuesday, November 18, 2003

hokaido fair, shio ramen -$10.00

finally stopped slacking and gaming to start packing for the 10day experience of a different land. looking at my to do list i hav

- camera lens cover to buy

- buy a small note pad

- roll of film in camera to finish up

- need to check how long it take to make a passport

- hair cut

- read up on the places visiting

- pack up

- get travel letter

- find my old NIKEs

lots more.



now that the trip to israel draws near it seems surreal. first time im traveling alone wifa bunch of strangers... really weird. then again such wldnt be close to possible if i dint hav my mom... she sponsored the whole trip from travel fees to expenditure. my moms the best... she never once made me feel bad abt it nor did she request and thing in return. if there is any human being who loved me its my mom. shes the best mom in the world.















afew peculiar things happened while i had become too lazy to blog. first theres this new 24hr convience store jus below my place. weird thing is its called Mmart but also has all the colours and iconography of 7eleven. its great to hav a 24 hr convience store a stones throw away, yet i doubt the integrity of the owner of the store since, the bad piracy of store identity and i dun like his face not his wife's and not even his children. yea weird.





my frnd adopted a hamster a week ago. the freaky animal bit me 5 times over! i used to think these household pets bite only in self defence and once they find no treat theyld give up and start being nice. i thought wrong... this carnivorous little minion of evil kept biting on my flesh over and over! it wasnt painful jus freaky to see somthing soo small trying to eat u. stoopid animal! wldave squished it if not for the fact that it meant lots to my frnd. now i like all animals cept hamsters those blood-thirsty, ferociously greedy, little beast.





my brother managed to bug my dad into buying a playstation2. the power of bugging... is theres any one who noes how to drive my parents half insane thro various methods of bugging its my brother. but its kinda sad that he doesnt hav many frnds and the few he hangs out wif are not reliable pple... if u believe in Jesus pls pray for my brother.





met my pri2 frnd at a bday party. talk abt old frnd... alvin. used to tag behind him in jus abt everything, yet he was pretty cool since he never tried to take advantage of my incompetance. somehow respect him... now in ns and all. hes grown up an so hav i, yet i still see the same mannerism in him as i did so many yrs ago. the same jumpyness, that frequent pause in his sentances while he speaks (makes him sound like a telegram) and the same smile he always had that was always sincere and also always stopped short b4 the cheeks... it was very much like seeing a part of my life thro time unfolding itself again. somehow we've lost contact but im sure ill paths will cross again.



back to doin the necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment