Friday, December 26, 2003

snickers hazelnut -$1.25

a day past christmas, as week past my camp and a mth past the israel trip... still a big rush of assigments to do and parties to attend. bah too many.

planning a birthday something on the day itself... the fools town council are telling me i cant do one cos there isnt space open enuff to be grilling meat. well ill do it anyway... like i care if the pple in the oppsite blocks get to sniff my food.

but anyways christmas was good, the camp at trengannu was good and israel was super. so really ive got very little to complain... ive got a super yr end.



my little cousin's at my place, which explains y im here typing instead of hogging on the ps2 console...

any ideas wat to do on the party? im boggled. if u can think of anything leave a suggestion ya?



still have my war stricken abode to clear up

No comments:

Post a Comment