Wednesday, April 21, 2004

swiss chocolate mousse at the tarven -$8.00

haha... it did not work out... all those listed things to do and my attempt at a nice post in my journal on buses jus abt failed totally...



but im happy i dint bother to make them work out...



my last days of being absolutely idle at home. i managed to get that md of mine fixed, complete ffX and spend more time wif my friends, my brother and my mom. i suppose the first and last of those thing were the ones that really mattered.

and im glad i dint go rushing to do lots, since being stressed was the last thing i wanted to be.



also, there hav been alot happening in my head this few week past. ive changed my mind on many things, and whilst im not at all comfotable wif these changes i hav/wanna make i think its necessary... at least dire to me.



prolly speak differently now, scary.



now enlisted in to ns, working at central manpower base, im starting to clean up my life... no more late nights - will get rid of those dark eye rings. no more wakeing at 2pm gotta wake at 6am, actually read the bible in the mornings now... im working, meeting lottsa pple.

on the whole, the section im placed in and pple im placed wif are pleasent. i wld like to say that ive been praying abt this big change in my life and surely my God did not let me down. cld hav said it was luck that got me this far, but crediting luck wld be idiotic and rediculas after wat ive seen/experienced.



well, work can never beat idleing on my ps2, but not im in position for greater stuff, and much more.

hav u watched the passion? hope u see Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment