Monday, May 24, 2004

cremosa lolli by chupa chups -$my frnd bought me one... it was goot!

lets see... too long since ive last had a post... and i prolly take even longer to post again.



well im pretty much full of complaints. which i wld really hate to put down in a journal. to forget is better. also since my com is becoming absolutely buggy im beginning to hate coming online...



ive got eighty five post... or so the new blogger system says... my cousin on the other hand has like 240 post... mad. bah never wasa dairy person anyways.











oh yea... im looking for a name for my baptism coming up next mth. wld appreaciate name suggestions that fit between edwin and tan.











i dont hold on to my memories anymore... letting them slip eases the pain of each day. living a day at a time has its prices, learning not to complain hides my agony. wld almost hav made dronehood but i still dream.



im still me, no love for this nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment