Friday, October 24, 2003

mom's fish head soup -$priceless

i remember when i was first introduced to photoshop in my first poly year. then, it seemed like such an extrordinary tool. limitless possibilities in image creation. jus abt everyday i cld find something new abt the programe.

after awhile though, the things i cld learn abt photoshop stagnated and it became rather fustrating since i cldnt put my knowledge in the programe to pratical use (at that time i was only doin minor image editing which was fun at first but go abit dry along the way)...



also, i had this idiot of a lecture. when i asked him some simple questions abt the programe he told me to seek the help tool. was totally pissed! and now u wont find a help option in my photoshop programe, Ever!



however, it was not till only a yr later that somebody taught me how to use the programe in accordance to my course of study. it was like a new door opened in photoshop giving way to so many new persepctives in image editing and creation.



photoshop's a really fun tool. if uve got the basic shape or figure, human/animal or object u can create jus abt anything. it works really well wif a deecam. fred read in a article, that even the top users of photoshop only know abt 80% of the programe. it left me quite awed and i found myself wanting.

so if any one reading this noes photoshop real well, teach me! watever u noe and ill return the favour (that is if u dont already noe the little that i do). actually im quite willing to teach even if u dun noe any thing abt the programe.

knowledge shared, multiplies

No comments:

Post a Comment