Monday, October 6, 2003

chicken murtabak opp bugis junction -$5.00

finally submitted my project... aish. 3mths await me, 3mths of unknown and unfamiliarity. i guess its not that ill miss IAD lots but ill miss familiarity. no matter how lousy the experience, as long as familiarity sets in, leaving is always a pain let alone the more enjoyable ones...



to the yr3s of this poly yr, i must thank u all for ur wonderful hospitally. since i dint noe many of u and none well, ur support and accommodation to my classmates and i is very much appriciated. thank you.



looking back my entries in july i realised that i face a similliar situation. once again the studios of iad hav become very much home and leaving it always weighs me down.

yet feeling are feelings and many times mixed. im most happy to be no longer burderned wif projects and given much time to myself... ive gotta whole list of stuff!

aish.



tmr beckons today...

No comments:

Post a Comment