Thursday, January 8, 2004

guanaja frm Rive Gauche 2.5kilograms -$76.00

its been a while since ive loged... sux cos i cant see my own page and i wanted to change the layout and template for the new year... well until blogger does something to correct that glitch, ill be blogging blind...



recap...

birthday dinner was great, really... my mom did jus abt every thing... first time in years that i actually got presents, wraped up from so many at one go...



note abt the presents - all of u prolly when thro a mindboggleing time wilst tryin to get me somehting that i wld actually take a liking to... sorry abt being all skeptic and fussy, but i am... and some of u hav been asking me if i like ur presents... well its not easy to please edwin so dont worry abt that part... i appreciate the time put in to get my gifts... but im still fussy...





my mom sent me to israel so it really is the best gift.



my brother go me a tomy toy car. its a forklift wif moveable forks... cool. like it lots and my brother rocks.



fred got me the lighter/match thing and i love it... i jus keep striking it... so fun! actually he gave me this amano watercolour book, im not a big fann of amano but i wanna learn watercolour so its good timing.



alina came down all the way to pass me my present... its a book and suposed to be helpful and all but i really dun like reading... still i will try to read it! and she even gave me a boot! of chocolates that is...



linn gave me this bottle of issey miyake, which is abt the only perfume ild ever use... but i hardly use perfumes... gotta learn to start sprayin. she gave me chocolates too... which is like alot! man... i humbly accept and sorry u dint get cake.



to the 3pple who got me the totoro, meiyun, rina and bern... aii... wat were u thinking?... its a nice gesture and i noe u thought really hard but in truth, its not my kinda thing?... thanks for going thro the trouble, and its definately better than the water colours... but aii...



adel and jeremy gave me royce chocolates and a lasagne which was good cos i really like food... still i pref hard gifts to edibles but im really happy i requested for that lasagne. =)



my older couson gave me leonidas chocolates... that makes 4 boxes already... hohoho chocolate everyday!



zixi gave me a mug, i like the mug... ive been wanting a mug of this shape for a while. the print isnt somthing ild go crazy abt but it suits the mug fine.



haha mandy gave be a piggy bank... first ever! its sitting in my pc now rite beside the gundam wing. ive gotta learn to start saving... and yea its cool thanks.



janice gave me a tin of cookies... famous amos... really good and aromatic... but i dun like dried fruit.... ate em all anyway, jus this once.



edmund and jiamin gave me a tee... erm... if i scruntinised the tee edmund wld be offended. did jiamin pick it? kinda looks like jiamin's choice. well thnks i guess, but i like the starscream more.



cherly geve me a sketch book... its got this velvet cover! i tot i was like some travel cluedo or somthing but a sketch book is better. i jus hope i actually learn to draw soon.





alrite ive stepped on eunf toes.







actually it really is/was more imporatant that u all came down and to celebrate my birthday...

thank u all for takin the trouble and comming down even on such and important day of celebrations...

it was really crutial that u all came since i invited very little and there really wont be a birthday if u guy dint make it.

the presents were jus icing on the birthday cake and icing is always good.... i like all the gifts i got because in them is embedded wat u think of me and that i actually exist in ur lives... really that is most important... the above scrunity is base only upon the product and not the gifts so pls dun mix up the 2. i dint.



thanks, u all hav made this birthday most mermoriable.

No comments:

Post a Comment