Saturday, February 14, 2004

muji's dried cuttlefish -$1.60

was gonna complain in my last enrty... so i decided not to.



its valentines day.

im up unusually early.



counting my days to national service, i feel like theres a rush a of things to be done... i do hope i complete them b4 i get called up.

haha! i coloured my hair on friday the thirteen. its was good. and so much more since i got and 30% taken off my total cost. haha im still smiling looking at the colour. sunny's great wif hair.



also ive found the song im looking for. lisa ono singing "La Vie En Rose". i think the rest of her work is fantastic too... jus that it seem like ive known the tune to this one since forever. i think its really good jazz, but thats jus my biased opinion, in the albumn "Lisa Ono Dans Mon Île".



well no dates today.

No comments:

Post a Comment