Tuesday, April 8, 2003

porriage. 5 scoops of rice in a pot 4/5 filled wif water; boil 1/2 an hr.



*the pain of doing wat i hate.



my brother's stomach's all twisted up so porriage was the only thing on the menu... wif sides of course. twas pretty good.



*yes i hate my project.



i fried fish today. frying is easy.



*my course is an interior design coures?! well, dint hear anyone tell me that when i first entered!?



we had pork floss too.



*i hate the interor design practice in singapore. cos there is no such practice!



along wif a large bottle of pokka ice lemon tea. which i finished most of.



*lecturer's comments: "oh we are an interior design coures.", "u cant do this u cant do that...", "u gotta as i tell u to", "why did u use my ideas? where is ur imput?"



i jus played 2 hrs of warcraft3 toodae... wish i slept instead.



*jesus the finisher of my project. i will trust in him. t.u.j. amen.



im gonna do my work now... i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment