Friday, April 11, 2003

sweet-potato danish frm provence -$1.60 its really goood :D

well this was supposed to be a page of dreams both past and present... so heres my first dream entry.



for a while now ive adored the flexibility and convience of a digital camera.

i managed to own one, a fuji finepix f601, wif which i hav had many fond memories and amusing experiments recorded digitally. well i was stoopid and careless enuf to lose it in a public toilet... i feel stoopid abt it till today. :� Stoopid!



ooooh! but today i saw the camera of my dreams! well its also a fuji but this time a fuji finepix s602.



haha! for a while now i thought i wldnt find another deecam to suit me, but here it is! well it has almost every thing i wanted except for being very pricey and low on megapixels... but well it seems the perfect fit for my requirements and uses, best thing is that it feels jus like an SLR!

my school term is comming to an end and ill grad in abt a mth... so ill work the hell out on odd jobs b4 my enlistment into the dreaded national service and get the camera of my dreams! wooooohoooo!!!



...if the cash works out that is...



but yay! i dream of backpackin thro europe or japan wif my deecam! and take a million snaps! wahahaha! and camps and other retreats! all wif my deecam! haha i get a rush jus thinking of it.

im not jus sayin it... i will do it... it's my dream.



-keep ur dreams alive-

No comments:

Post a Comment