Thursday, May 8, 2003

BurgerKing - mushroom meal, heavy mushroom! -$6.00

alrite i must say -

a big thank u jesus

today was the day we put up our exibitions and yes, as promised i was given a small excess conner to put my work...

yes i was feeling depressed cos of that little corner cos its a really sucky small space. so today one of my classmates gott fever and another jus dint come and guess wat? i got a full space of my own! wohooo or yuppie cant express how happy i feel upon noeing that. i laughed myself all the way home!

the feeling was espically great cos thro the past my i had laden myself wif worries, depression, anxiety and the nightmares, which were a real killer. every day i woke up in a daze wondering how deep ive gone in to a shit hole. but today! its like a fresh breeze and moring sunshine woke me up from a twisted dream. oooooohh too many "haizz".



for all that you've done i will thank you,

for all that you're going to do,

for all that you've promised and all that you are,

is all that has carried me through,

Jesus i thank you.



oh man endless "thank u"s wont be enuff to represent the depth of love jesus has shown me. really. failure dont look so gloomy now cos jesus is sufficient for my joy. u noe ive spent $65+ in the past wk on cab fare jus to transport my exibits to and fro but now that im blessed sooo much $65 is chicken feed. after all nothing can buy happiness but when its given everything else seems small.



i have seen dawn!



life will get better in christ

No comments:

Post a Comment