Monday, May 5, 2003

MosBurger - a fish burger and a croquette burger wif one ice milk tea -$7.35

dinner... tonight i had two dinners! one at mosburger which felt some some wat small and 1�hrs later a bowl of porriage wif a tall glass of milk at home.

now im all bloated, its been a while since ive been so full, feels a bit giddy to have cramped so much in such a short span of time.

but my moms the best even aft working a whole day she still manages to cook a wonderful bowl of porrage jus for me. i wldnt trade moms wif anyone even if my life depended on it.

my moms the best!



ah well went back to school, and ive got problems wif my lectures again... i dont think we wld ever see eye to eye.

so much for beng given anoher chance - rite.

turns out ive become a convient space filler for the empty slots left by students who hav little to exibit. given leftovers. well i guess its still gd for me i dont noe how ild do it but im definately not going to conform to the conventions set by my lectures... jus that im so very tired, weary of having to fight my way to do wat i feel is right to do.

oh xian! here we go again.

surely there must be more fulfilling challenges in life... back to work.



press on!

No comments:

Post a Comment