Friday, May 23, 2003

Royce' Chocolate, yogurt white -$12

wif two arduous wks of project submitions and final yr exibitions past, ive been left wif a pleasantly peaceful aftermath, with the exception of a hiccup detailed in a prev log, of time on my hands.

this time of abt 10days has left me idling, gaming and tieing up some loose ends (one of which being to clean up my room =D ).



skipping midweek service during the two weeks mention earlier and one more bcos of a public holiday, has left me rather dried out...

thus going back of service today was gratifying. peace reigns again and it feels really good esp after the service. my pastor while explaining "the ark" and the covent of the old testement made a quick remark,

"...actually it wasnt possible in the old testemant but Jesus did somethings that changed it..."

he was actually refering to the Jesus' obedience and death on the cross. however instead of being psudeo-reverent abt it, the remark was passed in the most casual way (jus as u wld talk abt ur frnd helping u in noe particular occasion). really cool and very... settling like a feather falling into my stomach the words fell.

ya i like the way my pastor sees Jesus.



its been a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment