Sunday, May 4, 2003

Post great grains crunchy pecans and whole grain cereal -$5.25

ah!

well i dint finish my final project on time, now they are telling me i failed...

failing sux

havent been failing in a while so it sux more

ah!



aft abt a mth of turmoil on a last min project i failed.

sux more since i gave up doing wat i liked to do and stooped to the lousy standards of my lecturers. ive failed as a contractor!

i shld shut up now rite.

i shld never stoop to doing wat i dont like jus to pass.



weird dreams

well my cohorts graduating exibition's comming up, and the lectures hav disapproved me of exibiting my work since my failure...

three days ago had a dream that they'ld let me participate in this upcomming exibition, but only if i finished a lage amount of work for this exibition. for that few hours in my dream imposed situation i experienced a large amount of stress since i was put in such a dilemma*.



*dilemma cos im not too keen on doing more tedious work jus for the exibition, yet i noe it will make my mom proud to see my work up as an exibit.



i was glad to wake up and quickly dismissed the dream.

well yesterday i checked my mail and realised that i hve been given a chance to the exibition if i had enuff to exibit.

hmmmm. weird... a bit freaky but the worst thing is that ive now plummeted back into the hole of stress, anxiety and dilemma since i feel like im required to do quite a bit of work before my deadline - which is tmr.

back to the drafting board i guess...



always hope for tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment