Thursday, July 10, 2003

"after eight" chocolate mints, box of 5 -$1.30



i try not to.

i know too little to my advantage, yet too much its burdensome.

i want to go to Japan b4 Heaven.

i wish they had real rollercoasters in singapore.

i hate my f... no, i try not to.

i miss pple i knew but dint get to noe better when i was younger.

i fear, but i dont ponder in that department.

i hear the renovated bukit timah hawker ctr has got lotsa gd food.

i search for a way i can do wat i love, and earn lots and lots of money!

i believe constant eye jabbing will give u a headache.

i wonder how a whole nation can be sooo blind... fortunately not all of them.

i regret not keeping in contact wif my primary sch classmates.

i love only after being loved.

i care for my mom, my brother, my friends.

i always critisise... always wif alota typos.

i cry in fustration.

i fight to please my ego, not that im proud of it.

i write to remember.

i win.

i lose myself in thought most of the time.

i confuse everyone when im nervous.

i listen to ROCK!

i need, Jesus provides.

i breathe once in a while.

i should hav more than $10,000 to go to Japan in 3yrs from now.

i dream weird dreams, wake up, and cant recall any.

i feel like leaving everything and go.

i am getting better.

i have the best Mom in the world.



ripped from ness' blog.



i have the best Mom in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment