Wednesday, July 30, 2003

IKEA swedish meat balls -$5.50

today i missed my camera.



a bus had made a wrong turn today, and to make up for that the driver actually turned his bus at the axis of a T-junction. at one point it was facing on comming traffic... wld have been a great photo subject, oh i miss my deecam!



i went back to sch, my former secondary sch. it had been situated in a new building. now this building is old and has lots and lots of intresting spaces and wall surfaces and textures. fantastic. the way the building filltered light and brought forth shadows is a thing seldom seen in architecture (in singapore) these days.

from mortar to concrete, white washed surfaces to rough and uneven wall finishes, solid to perforation, inside, outside and transistional spaces, human scaled conners and walkways; this building had it all. i felt trigger happy... yet i had nothing to shoot with, oh! i miss my deecam.



im going back again tmr and on saturday... which means i hav to ba working extra hard on my project... i really hope i dun loes track and still be able to produce lots and lots of work for my first review. oh but the fun fair is on saturday and i intend to take pictures... too bad i dun have my deecam... i really miss it.



i bought my Rekords today!

No comments:

Post a Comment