Sunday, July 6, 2003

Polar's strawberry roll -$0.90

gotta go back to sch tmr... feels weird, going to sch but not finding my class.

well maybe its a good thing, most of my class mates were flesh thorns anyway. but is gonna be weird - returning home a foreigner.



i think the font im usin for my blog text shuld be bigger.



found this on some one else's blog... cardboard, corrugated. u can prolly do jus abt anything wif paper. the guy who made it says cardboard was used cos its recycleable and it allows the user to scribble on it.

fire hazzard cld be a prob, but ild still go for it.



back of it... front of it...





i miss my dee cam.





ive got a papier-m�ch� on my table, dried but incomplete. ive got a quater of an animation done, left on my desktop, now untouched. there's the comic im supposed to do. and now ive got my project on my hands.



challenges, challenges, and more challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment