Friday, August 15, 2003

angus o'neils premium root beer 375ml -$1.10

i went thro my older blogs and realised that my blogs now are starting to turn into some day to day dairy... sux...

i wanted to put thoughts here... but thoughts usually require a lot of words and chunk up the whole page... sux...

i wonder if there is a better way... i dun wanna ramble cos it... sux...

abt rambling, i do that quite abit, esp arnd my frnds. only realised it when my frnd frowned as i began to start on a familair topic... oh well gotta remember who i said wat to... but most times i repeate myself to the same peeps over and over again. fortunatally this only happens when im really busy.

also there are those peeps who ask me ques expacting a short ans but get a really lengthy one... i still dunno who i did that to but i hav my suspicitions...



well im still learning to write hope whoever reads my pages post comments.



actually its a pretty gd drink^

No comments:

Post a Comment