Saturday, August 9, 2003

Muji's pet bottle grape carbonate -$1.80

this weeks has handed out a whole list of work for me... from sch to home to friends, my time in the week was diced up into thin bits and handed out to them.

oh but sch work's progressing fine, im done wif my cousins name card and my frnds bbq 21bday party turn out really enjoyable - frisbee being the cause.



wif a public holi to end the week, the pace seem to slow down alot... i think i can finally get down to making my sketch pad cover out of that collon box.

im also left wondering where to head for in the evening, wif frnds or family.



my church frnd are going to the annual bowling tornament, bowling anit my game and even though there was a suggestion that i bring my frisbee that we might hav a game during the competition, im pretty tired frm playing yesterday :? acheing muscles and all, results of sticking in studio for too long...

on the other hand my family wants to go to the esplanade but im not keen on spending my evening in crowded patriot district...





maybe lazing at home is the best idea...



maybe not

No comments:

Post a Comment