Sunday, August 3, 2003

lasagne at the funfair -$5.00 worth of tickets

i left the house thinking how dreadful to attend a funfair for abt 4hrs wif jus ten dollars. so i brought my camera, manual, along as something to do.



i reached the fair late, and at the point where the sun scorched... that was 1 pm and i bumped into ness, wld hav been funner if she wasnt already leaving.



i went ahead wif taking pictures which took up an hr... too many people too many trees cldnt see most of the old school building so i quit at 15 shots.



lunch. during which i met up wif my old sec school classmates, cant say i miss them... i always felt we lived very different lives, half the time i spent wif them was explaining why i did wat i do.



also i saw a few of my primary sch classmates. kinda weird cos this girl i used to sit next to, walked past me todae. she had really heavy make up... made her look really different and i was a bit too surprised to say hi. aish i wish i did.



3pm. met my former formteacher, he asked me to help out at the alumni store. i did. it was really boring and hot.



so came the last hr of the funfair. i bumped into SiewChwee, my contact from the alumni, a really nice lady who has on many occasions gave me treats. she kindly gave me the rest of her tickets.

man! cldnt be more exicited $80 worth of coupons one hr left to spend. i went arnd and bought :- used ikea lamp shade at $1 - sigg bottle for $25 - an umbrella for $15 - three bottles of water $3 - twenty popcicles $10 - twenty ice-cream sticks $10 - a mega packet of drink $4 - and i passed some of the coupons ard to my friends.

it was really great having soo much money wif too little time to spend... imagine earning $80 an hrs... man that is life where anything u wanted was urs...



oh yea and in the morning b4 i left the house i asked Jesus for favour and good timing, i had them both today.



so happy, so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment