Sunday, September 7, 2003

3-monkeys cafe, blueberry italian soda -$4.90

the last two wks were really busy wif meeting renewed frnds finding some old ones and rushing to complete deadline aft deadline. i managed to get a breather of two days, left me time to wonder how failing wasnt too bad after all, it gave me time.



now that my projects comming to an end i start to wonder abt wat ill do after its over. work is a must, need cash - anyone hiring? theres also my 21bday and seeing all my frnds celebrate them really makes me wonder how ild do mine. then theres my hopes for ns wif so many complications.



hopes dreams and aspirations, pondering abt the future always left me feeling left out of society, which isn't exactly a bad thing.



tmr starts a new project wk,

who noes wat it'll bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment